In 2001 in the South of France, Jérôme Lambruschini (of Marseille origin) created Panier des Sens. Inspired by Mediterranean ingredients and know-how (Marseille soap makers, Grasse perfumers, producers), he uses the best of our region to locally produce and package natural, simple and authentic cosmetics in the heart of Provence.
A brand committed to sustainable values:
- Ethical sourcing: organic assets from Provence in sustainable agriculture, sustainable local partnerships
- Vegan friendly: active ingredients of plant or mineral origin, except the beeswax honey range
- Natural cosmetics: more than 90% of ingredients of natural origin
- Parfums de Grasse: master perfumers & exceptional raw materials
- French manufacturing in the heart of Provence, short circuit and traceability
- Eco design: use of natural and recycled packaging. 100% recyclable.